Building or Buying a Property
If you’re considering building a new home or planning to buy a particular property you may like to explore its potential before you make the big investment. This is a cost-effective way to get expert advice, feedback, and tangible ideas before embarking on the project.
This session will give you clarity and confidence in your decision to buy or build based on real expert input.
This is an ideal gift for someone considering buying or building but is having difficulty in taking action.
How to prepare for this consultation
The more Tara knows about your project in advance of the meeting the more you will get out of it.
- The estate agent’s brochure for the house it will often include enough to allow Tara to get a good understanding of the property
- Project address and a brief description of it, e.g. 3-bed semi-detached house or 2 storeys over basement period house in need of repair, alterations, and extension, cottage in an urban or rural setting
- Brief description of what you would like to do
- Photographs showing the house from the outside on all sides and what is next door.
And ideally…where readily available:
- Garden length, some idea of the size of the site
- Where available floor plans
- If work to the house has been considered in the past, there may be plans to hand, possibly on the local authority’s website.