Extensions and Alterations to your Home
If you’re considering an extension or an alteration project for your home and you are having difficulty deciding what to do and how best to move the project forward, this is a cost-effective way to get expert advice, feedback, and tangible ideas for the potential design and layout of your project.
This session will give you clarity and a greater understanding of what your extension / alteration project will cost and the scope of work that will be involved.
This is an ideal gift for someone considering a project of this type but is having difficulty to start planning.
An hour-long online session with Tara to dive deep into your project goals and help you to get a realistic breakdown of :
- The scale of the project
- Planning requirements
If you decide to proceed with this project and create workable full sketches for your project with Tara and the team, the cost of this consultation will be deducted from the fee.
How to prepare for this consultation
The more Tara knows about your project in advance of the meeting the more you will get out of it.
- The estate agent’s brochure for the house it will often include enough to allow Tara to get a good understanding of the property
- Project address and a brief description of it, e.g. 3-bed semi-detached house or 2 storeys over basement period house in need of repair, alterations, and extension, cottage in an urban or rural setting
- Brief description of what you would like to do
- Photographs showing the house from the outside on all sides and what is next door.
And ideally…where readily available:
- Garden length, some idea of the size of the site
- Where available floor plans
- If work to the house has been considered in the past, there may be plans to hand, possibly on the local authority’s website.